Specialized Support for Peak Performance
Not only does IES deliver top quality software and specialty machines, we have the expertise to service and support the complex needs of your operation.
Choose from machine communications drivers, enterprise IIoT integration products or turn-key machine monitoring solutions.
Our application engineers assist businesses with specific manufacturing needs above and beyond what is possible with standard equipment. We stay on the leading edge of the latest technology to help create the perfect solution for your most complex applications and challenges.
- Seven dedicated professionals to support you with machine selection, turnkeys, and manufacturing cell design
- Access to demos of elite machines in our tight-knit group of customers
We know that every minute your machine is down costs you money. That’s why our service department operates with a unified mission: to prevent your machine from going down in the first place…and if it does, to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- “Man on Site” support and robust inventory of replacement parts
- Preventive maintenance program that keeps your machines running at peak performance
- Master Technicians Response Center allows you to talk directly with a machine tool expert
Education + Training
Ensuring your operators are trained on every facet of your machine tools is a critical component to the success of your business. We’re committed to spreading knowledge that helps your people perform at the top of their game.
- Onsite training for operators when you launch a new machine tool or software application
- Proactive approach to showing you what’s new in the machine technology that aligns with your operation’s needs
We have invested in stocking extensive inventory of spare parts in our warehouses and on our service vehicles to get your machines back up and running faster.
Ready to Talk
with an Expert?
Your IES representative can help connect you with the right solutions to power your business forward.